Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What's Next?

Hi!

I will be at the store Thursday (March 19) from 9 am – 11 am and Saturday (March 21) from noon – 2 pm if you need anything – to pick up an order, look at some of the furniture and fixtures for sale, or just to say hi. Sales are cash only.

I haven’t made a decision about the online store . . . yet . . .

. . . but I am going to continue teaching and look forward to any opportunity. Please keep me in mind for your crop or girls’ night. I especially enjoy teaching beginners.

I will continue to teach some favourite classes here in my new home studio.

Friday, March 27 @ 10 am: Brain Freeze – Gallon, Quart, Ounce.

Saturday, March 28 @ 1 pm: Crop Circle
Also on Saturday, the Recipe Page Swap is due.

I still have a few things to take care of, like declaring a winner in the organization challenge. I have a box of great product tucked away for the winner. I will try and get that taken care of by the weekend.

I hope to continue creating page kits. And of course we will continue with some of our favourite swaps and clubs.

All our Yahoo and Facebook forums and my blogs will remain open. I will send out a newsletter once a month to let everyone know what classes are available.

Thanks so much for the past 4 years. It’s been amazing.

See ya,
Pam Hedden

No comments:

Post a Comment