Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom

Last week I posted a message to some of the ladies attending the Salvation Army crop on Saturday:

Mom's birthday is today (10th) and I'd like to help her celebrate. On Saturday many of us, including Mom, will be cropping at the Salvation Army church on Elm Street. What I would like each of you to do is bring cake -- I don't care if it is a pancake, cupcake, loaf cake, or even an apple pie . . . lol . . . as long as it either says Happy Birthday or has candles or some such thing that will show that it is a birthday cake. She will love the humour and I think it will give her a great deal of happiness. I hope you will participate in my little surprise for mom.Ps . . . even if you aren't attending the crop, I hope you will find a moment in your day to pop in and wish Mom a happy birthday, with or without a cake . . . how about a twinkie from the corner store . . . lol???Thanks so much,Pam

I think Mom enjoyed her surprise . . . she received everything from a Flaky decorated with a tea light candle to a filled cookie with a candle on top, pancakes and cheesecake, and everything in between. This photo just shows some of Mom's cakes. I wish I had taken a better picture of her . . . sigh . . .

Happy birthday, Mom. I hope you enjoyed it.

See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment