Sunday, December 27, 2009

Online Crop & Organization Challenge

Let’s start the year off right . . .
6th Annual New Year's Day Online Crop
Wow . . . I can't believe it . . . time for our SIXTH annual New Year's Day Crop. I hope you can join us.

Ways you can join in . . .

1. Join Crafting Made Simple and participate online. We will be posting challenges and ideas throughout the day.

2. If you have a bricks & mortar, home-based or online store, we would sure appreciate you sponsoring a challenge and offering a small prize.

3. Invite some friends over and crop together. I have spaces for 5-6 friends to join me for the day. I'm going to start the day with brunch and then get right into some serious scrapbooking. Let me know if you would like to crop with me.

I'm so looking forward to scrapbooking with you.
Annual Organization Challenge
I’ve lost track of how many years we’ve been doing this challenge, but I think this is our 4th Annual. I hadn’t planned on repeating this event but I’ve lost track of the number of people who have requested it. So beginning January 1st, 2010, I will post a challenge each week for 10 weeks. I’m sure we can arrange a location for a yard sale at the end of the 10 weeks. Check out Crafting Made Simple or my blog each week for your challenge and please post a message to cheer each other on and report completed challenges.
See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment