Saturday, February 12, 2011

I don't want to blog today . . .

I don't want to blog today.  I really really don't.  Hal is sick and so he didn't leave today.  Hopefully he will be better soon because he's a bit of a diva when he's sick . . . and I'm running out of human kindness quickly.

I spent the day cleaning, menu planning, grocery shopping and running errands . . . also not fun.  Although I will be trying a couple of new and interesting recipes over the next couple of weeks which I hope will be winners.

I started a class called Embrace Imperfection online at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  Very interesting so far.

No photos to share today because all my batteries are in chargers in preparation for tomorrow.

Now tomorrow . . . well that's a happier story.  We are having a planning meeting for our trip to Scrapfest this year . . . 3 days of scrapbooking and shopping . . . life just doesn't get much better than that.  And then about 16 of us are midnight cropping at Memories on Main Street on Lambeth.  Everyone is bringing something for the pot luck supper . . . just like the good old days . . . sigh . . . I'm bringing crockpot lasagna (borrowed Deb's crockpot cookbook).

Well off to beddy-bye . . . Saturday is going to be a busy day.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment