Sunday, February 20, 2011

Trusting your instincts . . .

I slept in quite late this morning.  So I will probably be up quite late tonight. 

Hal called today.  He's in a motel in Winnipeg . . . a very nice one . . . and he's in a suite . . . yeah, he is bragging about it.  This is his first break since he left home last Thursday. 

He also told me a very scary story.  He was running out of drive time last night and needed to find a good place to pull over for 8 hours.  He was going to stop in Beardmore ON but he says he just had a feeling and decided to continue on to the next town.  Thank goodness he followed his instincts.  A short time later a gas line exploded just outside Beardmore, shutting down the TransCanada highway.  http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110220/gas-explosion-beardmore-110220/

I've had a quiet but enjoyable day today.  Sometimes it is just heaven to slop around in jammies all day watching old movies and listening to music.  I spent some time on my sweater and the back is nearly finished.  Maybe I'll be wearing it soon at this rate.

I've run out of #20 cotton so I can't make anymore motifs for my tablecloth.  Instead I've been doing the most hated job in crocheting . . . weaving in all the ends . . . I know . . . I know . . . it has to be done.  But that doesn't mean I have to like it. 

I finished 2 2-page layouts today and I think they are both kinda fun.

Wonder what I should do now?

Nighty Night
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment