Sunday, March 13, 2011

French trading . . .

Being my usual tactful self, when I saw a friend's hubby post a photo of pate in aspic on Facebook I suggested that I would enjoy them and give them a good, but temporary, home . . . Scott posted back and offered them to me . . .

Not to appear a complete mooch, I decided to take something homemade to offer in trade, so I pulled a toque out of my knitting basket.

Okay now I'm amused.  I traded a toque for a pate . . . both French . . . LOL . . . okay I'm tired . . . just go with it . . .

I taste tested the different pates and really enjoyed them all, but the one on the left in clear aspic was my hands down favourite.  Yummy.



If this is a sample of your chefmanship Scott you are going to be an amazing chef.  Thanks for swapping with me.

Nighty Night,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment