Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Sunday after Scrapfest . . .

Krista dropped me off at home after midnight Sunday morning and the unpacking began.  I knew Hal had been looking after the younger grandsons while I'd been gone so I wasn't optimistic about the condition the apartment would be in.  What a relief to see that it was tidy.  I made a cup of tea and plopped into my favourite chair, intent on winding down and watching a little TV.  Hal had written I love you in the dust on the TV screen.  Yes, it is kind of cute and I'm sure Hal thought he was being very romantic.  But seriously romantic would have been actually dusting the TV . . . LOL . . .

I finally fell asleep around 2 am and slept like a baby.  When I woke up though I felt like I'd been in a war.  I decided right away to take it very easy . . .

I pulled out my Dreaded To Do List at some point during the afternoon but didn't really accomplish all that much.  But my love seat is once again beginning to be taken over with projects.  It starts so innocently . . . LOL . . .

This is a knit-a-long dishcloth from a Yahoo! group I participate in.

And then I pulled out this quilting art project.  I am actually quilting around all
the printed flowers, etc.  The finished project is going to be mounted and
put in a very cool battered up plaster frame I picked up at Bibles for Missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment