Saturday, April 30, 2011

April birthday parties . . .

So many birthday parties in the last weeks of April. I already told you about Austin's 13th birthday. I also went to two parties for Deb's birthday (one was Easter/birthday and the second was at Ladies' Day Out and shared with my little friend Kennedy. Deb wanted to drink but couldn't because of medication so I bought her an orchid and sparkly cider. Kennedy always associates me with green grapes. It's a long story. She was so adorable when I gave her her gift of green gapes. And then we went to Tony Roma's for Taylor's birthday. The beef ribs were fabulous!! Taylor's party is the only one where I didn't get cake. And you know my rule . . . no cake . . . no present. Awwwww I gave him one anyway . . . LOL.









I can't believe I didn't get a good photo of Taylor on his birthday.  Bad grandma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment