Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"My Grandma Talks to Anybody!"

On April 19th we picked up pizza and 3 grandchildren and headed to Aylmer for a school basketball game. 




A young fella from the opposing team walked by and I recognized his last name as belonging to relatives of mine.  So I stopped him and asked him what his first name was.  He looked at me like I had 2 heads but answered.  I introduced myself as his cousin Pam and asked where his parents were.  He pointed them out and we had a lovely visit.  During the game Dalton and Taylor were guarding each other so I snapped a few shots for the family tree album.

When I sat back down beside Austin he also looked at me like I had 2 heads.  Apparently he is concerned by my habit of talking to Just Anybody . . . LOL . . . You can see his "concern" all over his face . . .



Cameron is used to being in the bleachers for basketball games.  He seems to have no trouble at all making new friends where ever he goes . . . kinda like his Grandma and Grandpa . . . LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment