Friday, January 20, 2012

Another Scrapbooking Challenge

Here's a new challenge for you.  My friend and I were going through some old magazines and reminiscing about some older tools and techniques that we just don't seem to do any more.  Embossing, chalking, eyelets, deco squares were just a few of the things we saw and remembered fondly.  I'm planning on having some fun with some old techniques.  I challenge you to do the same . . . and I'd love to see what you come up with.

On January 1st I challenged you to scrap about a habit you have.  I finally had a chance to create my layout and order the photo I plan to use online.

My habit is my morning tea or coffee.  The photo is of my favourite coffee cup.  I chose it because it states something very true for me.  That truth about my sleeping in is also the reason I used a sheet of patterned paper covered in clock faces.



No comments:

Post a Comment