Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stickers are not useless . . .


If you know only one thing about me and my scrapbooking, it is the fact that the only stickers I like are alphabets.  But every once in a while I find stickers that are just perfect for what I am working on.  I can be open minded . . . LOL


To create this simple title box I used alphabet stickers to spell out the title on a piece of cardstock.  I cut out a second piece of cardstock about 1/2" bigger than the title block.


I placed interesting quilt block stickers around the outside edge of the  larger cardstock, making sure there were no blank spots showing through.


I adhered the title block to the sticker block.  I'm very pleased with the finished results.

I'd love to see what you come up with using this simple idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment