Saturday, October 20, 2012

In through the front door, run around the back . . .


Knitting Poem to teach kids to knit
Knit (to start place yarn in back)

"In through the front door, 
Run around the back, 
Hop through the window, 
Off jumps Jack."


I have seen so many of these fancy scarves around so when I found the yarn on sale I decided to give it a try.  It was simple to make, in fact you could even say they are mind-numbingly simple.  The only way I will ever make another one is if I am begged to for a very very special occasion.  That's how boring they are to make.  But now I can say I've tried it.


 I am finding the Oddball Sampler Afghan squares to be quite challenging.  But I love a good challenge.  This square is called Joyful Children.


This pattern is called Diamond Drop.  Just one of the I don't know how many mystery knit along dishcloths I've made.  I enjoy these projects because #1 its fun and #2 its quick and #3 its a great way to learn a new pattern and #4 they make great gifts.  If you think you would like this kind of challenge, check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonthlyDishcloths/

No comments:

Post a Comment