Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fore Golfers Only, Central Elgin

I know nothing about golfing.  My dear hubby used to golf as a young man (very young).  He actually worked as an even younger man at a factory that made sports equipment including golf clubs.  He will gladly tell you the story of setting up a new club for some famous golfer whose name I can't recall.

Note:  the only golf name I know is Sam Sneed.  Please don't ask why.  I don't know.

Anyway, dear hubby is getting older (much older . . . LOL) and decided he would like to take up golfing again.  A cousin generously gifted us with a couple of sets of golf clubs.  

Summer is nearly over and, because he has been swamped at work, has not been able to get out on a golf course . . . but . . . he has managed to get out to a nearby driving range a few times.  The driving range is at Fore Golfers Only, 43765 Talbot Line, Central Elgin, ON which is just east of St. Thomas.




Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB ~ #17 Goodfellas (1990)

Apparently I love gangster movies.  Of course this another one that was shot back in the day when we didn't have to see all the gory...