Thursday, August 8, 2013

You know you are mechanically challenged when . . .



Our old alarm clock slash radio finally gave up and had to be replaced.  We purchased a very cool new alarm clock slash radio.  It quickly became clear that this was not a good purchase for me.  In desperation one morning when the %$$@^$@#@! thing started ringing at the crack of ugly and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off I finally ended up unplugging it.  Please understand . . . I don't do mornings well and I had not set the alarm to go off in the first place.  

On our next trip to Ikea we found a lovely old fashioned alarm clock with two buttons and one tab . . . simple to operate even for me.

Perhaps now you can understand why I dread the day when my cute little pink laptop dies . . . how will I ever figure out how to use a new, fancy, high tech computer . . . sigh . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment