Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lots of knitting . . . no crochet . . . what's up with that?


I seem to be doing a lot more knitting than crocheting lately.  

This is a square from the Oddball Sampler afghan I am making.  I ripped this square out twice before getting most of it right.  There are still some mistakes in it and I ran out of blue.  Hey the white is clouds . . . right?  I keep thinking about making it again but this was a really tough pattern for me with all the different patterns to keep track of plus constantly changing colours.  This one is okay.

The Oddball Sampler pattern can be found at http://www.knitting-and.com/knitting/patterns/afghans/sampler.htm


I participated in a mini knit-along in one of the Yahoo! groups I belong to.  The clues were sent out over 3 days.  We had to be told what it was . . . LOL.  Can you guess?  It's a cosy to keep your hand warm when you are eating 1 pint containers of ice cream.  I know . . . hysterical!



Another mystery knit-along dishcloth finished.  This one is called Floral Eyelet and you can find the pattern at http://monthlydishclothoverflow.blogspot.ca/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment