Saturday, September 7, 2013

Scrapbooking season has returned . . .

Anyone in the scrapbooking business knows that there isn't as much cropping during the summer.  But the kids are back at school and every week or two we are receiving invitations to another crop or sale or event.  I call this the return of Scrapbooking Season.  And I'm glad it's back.  But it also means I'm picking up the pace in paper piecing creations.  I have a couple of sales already booked.  I hope to expand my online business this year as well.  Let me share a couple of my new pieces.





If you would like to see more of my creations, check out  https://www.facebook.com/PaperPiecings .  I hope you will LIKE my page.

Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB ~ #16 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

This is one of my favourite scenes from the movie.  I had seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest many many many years ago so I decided t...