Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nothing Exciting Goin' On . . .

I've been run off my feet this week already . . . and yet I haven't accomplished much.  At least that's the way it feels.  Do you ever have days like that?  Or weeks?

I'm working my Dreaded To Do List but only seem to be knocking off one day every day.  Usually I can make a couple of back dates disappear.  Monday's slow down involved running errands.  Tuesday's slow down involved swapping photos . . . actually we met up with our laptops, USB drives, photo cards and external hard drives and went through each others photos of in common events.  Its a great way to snag photos of yourself (because you know you didn't have any) and interesting shots you missed.  Today I just seem to be wasting time.  A few extra minutes on the phone.  A few extra minutes on the computer.  Apparently all those few minutes add up quickly.

According to my Dreaded To Do List today is June 6th.  And the really sad part is that a lot of chores got left behind so there are a lot of things that need to be worked on and knocked off the list.  Wish me luck because I'm off to bravely face The List again . . . 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment