Friday, September 30, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ Delayed Gratification

Today's Writing Prompt: Delayed Gratification

Image result for delayed gratification

What's something good in your life you've had to wait for in order to have?


Pretty much everything would be my quick answer.  It has only been in the past few years that I've discovered what I am passionate about and actually been able to have the time and resources to explore those passions.

I love paper art.  I love paint and ink and glue.  Most of the time I follow the unwritten and often written rules of scrapbooking and paper art.  Sometimes I prefer not to.  I am happiest when I have glue on my hands and ink on my arms and paint pretty much everywhere.

And I've found a way to support my addiction.  I create books about scrapbooking.  Have you ever had a look at my website?  Please check it out at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/afreshstart.  

If you could only ever buy one of my books, I would recommend Design Strategies for Scrapbookers based on a class I have been teaching for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment