Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: Asuka Japanese Cuisine, St. Thomas ON

These photos were taken at Asuka Japanese Cuisine a few months ago:





So, I notice that my first review of Asuka is still running as the #1 most popular post on my blog.  It seems a day doesn't go by that someone doesn't drop by to check out what I have to say about this amazing restaurant . . . 

I have now lost track of the number of times I've been to Asuka Japanese Cuisine on Talbot Street in St. Thomas, Ontario.  It is one of my very favourite restaurants in town.  I even ordered a maki tray for the pot luck at my mom's place on Christmas Eve.  

We were there for dinner Friday night (only my second trip this week . . . LOL) and I was amazed at how busy it was.  The place was packed.  Servers were in high gear but you never really felt they were rushing.  That is an art all by itself.  Our table service was almost as fast as when the restaurant is empty.  The food remained high quality, nice and hot, and plated nicely.  

I have seen reviews that suggest the servers aren't friendly.  HOGWASH!!!!!  They are quiet and efficient and hard-working.  

Thank you, St. Thomas, for supporting this wonderful restaurant.  My heart would break if it ever closed.  Keep up the good work Asuka staff . . . you know we'll be back again soon.

Asuka Japanese Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment