Friday, March 6, 2015

Eating Out

FRIDAY, APRIL 18, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Eating Out

Do you have a favorite spot to go out for coffee, tea, brunch, dinner, etc?

What makes this spot so great?



I don't have a favourite place for coffee or brunch.  

I do have a couple of favourite restaurants.  I'm rather a fussy customer.  I want what I order to arrive correct . . . especially in regards to temperature.  Please do not give me eggs on a cold plate . . . that is the recipe for cold disgusting eggs.
My favourite restaurants are Braxton's Tap and Grill and Asuka Japanese Cuisine.  Both are located in St. Thomas ON.  The reason they are my favourites . . . excellent friendly service, good food served at the correct temperature and tables are cleared of dirty dishes quickly.  These are the things I need to have for a successful meal.

I am not saying that neither of these establishments never make a mistake . . . but on those rare occasions a repair is made immediately without blame or fuss.  It is just fixed.  I don't really care who's fault it is if my eggs are cold, I just want them to be hot please, so get me hot eggs served on a warm plate.  That's all I'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment