Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dance


MONDAY, MAY 19, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Dance


How do you prefer to dance? Alone with no one watching? With a group of good friends? Or intimately with a partner?


video

I'm not much of a dancer anymore.  I really used to love it but since my body started falling apart I don't even try much anymore.  I always dreamed of ballroom dancing and finally talked Hal into taking lessons in 2009.  Let's just say by the third lesson we decided it just wasn't working for us.  I was disappointed but I got over it.

Now I mostly dance when no one is watching.

2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #7

So how did you make out with Challenge #6.  I'm not a huge fibre user on my pages so I was pretty sure this was an easy challenge for me...