Thursday, April 30, 2015

Unwanted Win

SUNDAY, JUNE 8, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Unwanted Win

Write about someone who wins something they do not want.


I can't write about an unwanted win without hurting some peoples feelings so I choose to write about something a little more general.

I don't wear perfume.  Perfume makes my allergies go wonky.  I hate wonky allergies.  People used to give me perfume as gifts.  Fortunately no one has done that in a while.  

Perfume is kind of a personal thing.  I think that, unless you know for sure what a person's favourite is, you should just get a gift certificate or something a little less personal.  

Okay rant over.

2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #7

So how did you make out with Challenge #6.  I'm not a huge fibre user on my pages so I was pretty sure this was an easy challenge for me...