Monday, May 29, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Camping

Today's Prompt: Camping

Did you ever camp out in the backyard as a kid?




I wish I had some photos to share but . . . yes . . . we definitely camped a lot when I was a kid.  I don't remember camping in the back yard though.  We camped in parks and at least two summers I remember camping at my aunt and uncle's farm near Port Stanley.  When the kids were small, Hal and I took them camping a few times.  We took our grandsons and niece on a road trip in a borrowed motor home one summer.  That was fun.  A few years ago, Hal and I took the seats out of the van, put in an air mattress, stove and cooler, and spent a long weekend letterboxing.  Now-a-days my idea of camping involves a king size bed and a mini bar and shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment