Friday, July 31, 2015

Romance

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Romance

What is the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone or someone has ever done for you?


Hal is generally (not always though) a good sport when I suggest some new goofy thing to do.  This was my way to get him dressed up for dinner with friends for a surprise birthday party . . . telling him he had to look nice for a photo shoot.  I'm so glad we did this photo shoot because I really treasure these photos of us.  He was surprised by the birthday dinner at a local restaurant.  I managed to surprise him a third time that day because I had to drop something off to a friend's house on the way home . . . and surprised again when another group of friends were waiting with cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment