Thursday, July 13, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Messy

Today's Prompt: Messy

What level of messiness is acceptable for you to live with? Do you prefer your home to have that 'lived-in' look, are you buried under piles of clutter, or is it so sterilized you could eat off the floors?



In My World, my apartment is immaculate.  

In my Nanna's mind, my apartment was always mess.  

I think the reality is somewhere in the middle.  My furniture is set up for the way we live and not the way the decorating magazines say they should be.  Hubby and I are both crafty so there is usually a project or three or six spread out somewhere.  I'm a firm believer that drying dishes is a waste of time.  If I don't have any doodads on the shelves, I don't have to worry so much about dusting them.  Closet doors are meant to be closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment