Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bella Jack's Mexican Cantina



I have mentioned this restaurant in a previous post http://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.ca/2015/04/question-15.html but thought you might like to hear a little more.

Now I have to say this is the only Mexican restaurant I've ever been to because however much I love Taco Bell it isn't really Mexican at all.  Sorry Taco Bell.  But I have made Mexican food before and been to a couple of pot lucks with Cinco de Mayo themes so I have an idea how the cuisine should taste.

The restaurant has a really great decor including a fireplace.  I always enjoy a nice fireplace.  The service is always excellent.  The margaritas are amazing.  The food at Bella Jack's is really tasty.  My personal favourite is the fish tacos.  Delicious!!  I don't get to go often and this is why . . . 



This photo was taken last New Year's Eve when we went to Bella Jack's with a group of friends.  We told him to order something simple and we even brought him a lantern because he doesn't like dark restaurants.  He didn't order something plain.  Yeah, he wasn't so happy with his choice.  Of course, it wasn't roast beef and mashed potatoes.  He did like dessert though . . . 




No comments:

Post a Comment