Thursday, August 18, 2016

I warned you there would be days like this . . .


Today has been one of those days . . . not bad . . . just boring.  I have absolutely nothing exciting to say.  I knocked a couple of days off the dreaded to do list.  Watched some Olympics coverage.  Watched Carla & Connie.  


Now I'm watching Priscilla Queen of the Desert.


Apparently I'm having a drag queen sort of a day.  

Tim & Krystel were in for a visit.  Krystel has figured out how to make my hair not look horrible for the family reunion on Sunday.  That is a huge relief.

Lori & Jana popped in for a few minutes and to borrow a saw.

These are the highlights of my day.  

Well I think I shall return to the world of gaudy makeup and glittery costumes.  Good night dear friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment