Monday, August 22, 2016

The morning after a busy weekend is never pretty . . .


Good evening dear friends.

I was up at the crack of 9ish this morning with a mission. To wrestle control of our apartment back from the dust elephants. I always pick a corner and work my way out when I am tackling a big job like this. I started in the bedroom and made it all the way out to the dining room. But the kitchen . . .

Oh my, the kitchen . . . everything that doesn't have a home is now piled up in there because it is the furthest reach from the corner I began in. All the coolers and "stuff" from the reunion on the weekend are piled up in there. I've actually been using paper plates all day so at least I don't have a huge pile of dishes to wash.

But it isn't going to happen today. So I guess the corner I start in tomorrow will be the kitchen . . . and work my way out.

So all this hard work equals 2 days and 24 tasks scratched off My Dreaded To Do List . . . woo hoo!!!!

Now I am tired. I am planning on calling it a night soon because I want to be up by the crack of 9ish again tomorrow. Nancy Rose will be in town and she MIGHT want to go out for coffee or brunch or something and I want to be ready this time . . . just in case.

Hoping to get an invite out for sushi this week. I haven't been in a couple of weeks . . . hint hint . . .

I guess that is all for tonight. Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment