Friday, September 16, 2016

I'm ready for the weekend . . .

Good evening dear friends.

Katie and I were scrapbook shopping today. A couple of hours disappeared very quickly. So quickly that by the time we dropped Greg's lunch off to him it was at least 1:30.

I haven't been on the Hwy 3 bypass for quite a while . . . until today. Yeah, I'm really sorry I did. On a happier note, it does look like they are putting the final coat of asphalt on.


Before I took Katie home, we stopped off at Briwood for a couple of things. I finally had lunch after that. Needless to say that meant a late supper . . .

But, oh boy, was it good. I bought an adorable little spaghetti squash the other day and decided that's what I wanted for supper. I went online to find something exciting and new to do with it and came up with Spaghetti Squash Fried Rice. Of course, I couldn't totally follow the recipe. I added celery, onion, and edamame to the mix. Instead of 2 servings, I now have 4 servings. But it was good. I'll post the recipe tomorrow.

It could be an interesting weekend. Austin is coming home for a visit. Hal will probably not make it home until Saturday.

And all I want is for someone to go out for lunch with me. Rail City Bistro is in Poland this weekend and I really really really want some fresh, homemade perogies. The dessert looks pretty amazing too.




That's all I have on my mind tonight. Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment